How to Apply
- Use the link “Create new account” below the User Login button on the first page to create your login.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your address. Use the link in that email to confirm your login and to create your password. The email will be sent with the from address “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Watch out if this email lands in your spam folder.
- At any stage of application process, if you forget your login name or password, you can use your email address to reset your credentials using the link “Reset your password” on the front page.
- Login to this site time to time to check status updates and for any alerts on the recruitment process.
Fill up forms:
- Once you are logged in, you can see the online application form under the tab “My Application Summary”. You can use the links below each block in this page to fill respective forms. There are 5 forms that you need to fill in this page.
- Form linked as “Edit Profile” allows you to complete the details that appear in the block titled “Personal Details”. You can edit this page any number of times using the same link.
- Form linked as “Add Qualification” allows you to add your professional qualifications one at a time. At any stage, you can delete a row using the link “delete”. You can add and delete items in this section any number of times.
- Form linked as “Add Experience” allows you to add your professional experience details one affiliation at a time. You can delete a row using the link “delete”. You can add and delete items in this section as you need.
- Form linked as “Edit Referees” allows you to provide details of three of your referees. You can edit details of the referees any number of times using the same link.
- Form linked as “Edit Productivity” allows you to provide details of your academic performance in various metrics. You can edit these fields any number of times using the same link.
- Under this section, there are links to let you upload files for your passport size photograph, your PhD certificate, a list of your publications, academic profile, PDF copies of best three of your publications and any relevant certificates. The files will be labelled as per the link you chose to upload the file. Ensure that the PDF files are within the maximum size of the file upload of 10 MB.
- You can use the same links to upload files any number of times. The latest uploaded file will be considered.
- The file download section 6(b) can be used to download the latest version of your uploaded files.
Select Departments / Posts:
- In this section, you can use the link “Select Department/Posts for applying” to choose a Department and the posts you are applying for in that Department – one Department at a time.
- A sequential application number will be generated for each Department to which you chose to apply.
- You can use the same link to apply to multiple Departments / Posts.
Pay application fee:
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Female candidates
- Once you have completed all the above sections, a link to pay application fee will appear at the top of the page. You can use the link to pay the application fee of Rs. 500 + service charges / taxes as applicable on the service provider “Bill Desk”.
- Once you have paid the fees, your browser will be redirected to the “My Application Summary” page where you can also view the transaction ID against “Payment Status” and a registration ID for your application.
- Once you have completed all the steps above, you can click on the “Print Application” link to download the PDF file of your application form.
- Take a print out of this PDF and upload a signed PDF application using "Upload Signed Application" link.
*** The applicant can edit/upload the information until the closing date. ***